Blog

About

Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Big Issue

Big Issue 25 Apr 2017 11:00 #1

Hi guys.

We buy this plugin thinking about the idea of REPLACING the ID Order on the DB...

The only thing we see is a diferent order number (on the backend) the one we wanted to see but in the data base still the same as before...

Look this...

We want the same ID we create change in the DB... because this is our need.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Big Issue 26 Apr 2017 19:55 #2

Any help?

Big Issue 29 Apr 2017 21:11 #3

Dear MauroCarrera,
You are right, the plugin changes only the order number, not the order ID. The reason is that the order ID is the internal identifier that connects all the bits and pieces within WooCommerce. Messing with the ID is bound to cause serious troubles somewhere in the core code. Furthermore, the order ID has to be a numeric value, while the order number can be anything you want.

Technically, the post ID (the 387 in your example) is one of the very first things that is generated when a new order is made, long before our plugin comes into play.A lot of code and a lot of other objects (like the products in the order, the address, etc.) are inherently tied to this ID, so changing this later on in the order process (the order number is one of the last things that is done during the checkout) is not really possible any more.

Sorry that I don't have better news.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Big Issue 30 Apr 2017 01:53 #4

May i have a refound please?

Because the plugin do not work for us.

Thanks.

[SOLVED] Big Issue 30 Apr 2017 12:22 #5

I have refunded you via PayPal.

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular