Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client4/web20/web/templates/shape5_vertex/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_sidebar.php on line 8

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client4/web20/web/templates/shape5_vertex/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_menu.php on line 278

VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remove the product category and description

Remove the product category and description 04 Jul 2014 11:18 #1

Hi,

Firstly I would like to thank you for this plugin. Instead of doing it manually by myself, this plugin saves time and do exactly what I'm looking for.

Since all the subcategory child products appear in the parent category, the parent category title and description seems to duplicate. Is there any way for me to disable the view of this parent category title and description above the products? Attached is the image of the title and description that I want to remove.

Thanks. Looking forward to your reply
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remove the product category and description 07 Jul 2014 23:05 #2

That is a thing that can/must be changed in your template... The plugin cannot do anything about this, rather in the template for the category you need to remove the output of the category title.

Best regards,
Reinhold
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular