VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Donations Plugin with VM 2.0.26d 15 Jan 2014 23:08 #1

• maspegren
  • maspegren's Avatar Topic Author
I installed the plugin, made sure it was enabled, set up a custom field within VM, created a new product with price=0 with the custom field set for that product, saved, then configured a VM product module to show that new product. Nothing is showing in the module position. Did I miss a step?

Donations Plugin with VM 2.0.26d 17 Jan 2014 18:58 #2

• maspegren
The new things I tried:
I changed the price to .00001 because that's what it says in the tutorial
I removed the module and found the product in VM instead
I set the minimum to 1.00, max to 200
The price field in the custom field is set to 0.00

Result:
The Add to Cart button won't show up.

Anybody else get this to work in the new VM version? I looked through the code for the Donations plugin and can't find a spot where the Add to Cart button is even supposed to go... Is it an error with the plugin update?

Donations Plugin with VM 2.0.26d 21 Jan 2014 19:14 #3

• maspegren
Nevermind! The Donations plugin works great on VM 2.0.26d. I made some changes a while ago to the VM product details page to only show the Add to Cart button when inventory is above 0. I changed the inventory of my test product and it works great now :) Thank you for your component!

[SOLVED] Donations Plugin with VM 2.0.26d 21 Jan 2014 19:14 #4

• maspegren
Problem solved.
  • Page: