VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Zip and Rar file issues.. 22 Jan 2015 02:53 #1

• Dark_Hatchling
  • Dark_Hatchling's Avatar Topic Author
So I am able to get the plugin to work correctly if I just add a picture, but when I try to do RAR files it's not working. I see the status bar at the bottom uploading and it goes up to 100% and then just puts me back at the Joomla control panel on the back end. There is no error message or anything. I added RAR files to the "allowed extensions" part on the Joomla back end and have increased the max file size to 50MB. The file is a 22MB RAR file. Any ideas? Thanks alot.

Zip and Rar file issues.. 22 Jan 2015 03:42 #2

• Dark_Hatchling
So I tried it with a much smaller Zip file and it uploaded with no apparent errors. So, I am convinced it's a max_upload_size issue and not an issue with the plugin. But maybe I could still get a few tips?

My PHP settings are set to 64MB and Joomla is at 50MB currently.. I am not sure where else to look.

Thanks.

[SOLVED] Zip and Rar file issues.. 22 Jan 2015 04:07 #3

• Dark_Hatchling
Problem solved.

Zip and Rar file issues.. 22 Jan 2015 04:09 #4

• Dark_Hatchling
After digging around for a while I came across some helpful posts. I was able to get everything working after I edited my php.ini file and changed these variables to these numbers. Thanks!!!

post_max_size = 750M
upload_max_filesize = 750M
max_execution_time = 5000
max_input_time = 5000
memory_limit = 1000M
  • Page: