VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Creating a new plugin I component 20 Jun 2013 14:41 #1

• antonio78
  • antonio78's Avatar Topic Author
I apologize if I open this discussion here, but I did not know where to do so.
I would like to make a suggestion to the developer plugin virtuemart to create a new plugin or component.
It would be nice to have a new feature in virtuemart have dedicated customers who have bought the sites made ​​with virtuemart 2.
Create a function of the cash account.
Let me explain:
A customer buys 10 products for a total of $ 50.
The retailer receives the order and note that of these 10 products 1 is no longer in stock.
The product is no longer available costs $ 5.
Then the dealer puts that $ 5 per account.
The client when he enters into his account page will get a credit of $ 5 you can spend on a second order.
Here's an example:
The customer buys the second row for a total of $ 55 inserts his credit via a small button placed in the basket and his new total amount payable will be $ 50 while the total invoice amount will remain $ 55.

I hope that was clear and that you take into account the future development of such a function.

Creating a new plugin I component 06 Jul 2013 20:14 #2

Dear antonio,
Thanks for the suggestion. I think the coupon feature of VirtueMart already solves exacly what you want. If a product is not available, you can simply create a coupon of $5 and send the customer the coupon code. When the user enters that code on the next order, the $5 will be subtracted and only $50 will be charged.
  • Page: