VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shipping Method Not Shown 17 Apr 2017 20:23 #1

• Perchpole
  • Perchpole's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

I have set-up a number of different rules but when I try to add a Shipping Method, "Shipping By Rules" does not appear in the drop down list.
Everything appears to be set-up correctly.
I am using Woocommerce v2.6.14

Regards

Perch

Shipping Method Not Shown 21 Apr 2017 11:21 #2

• latrat
Hello
I have the same problem. Give it already a solution

Hello,

I have set-up a number of different rules but when I try to add a Shipping Method, "Shipping By Rules" does not appear in the drop down list.
Everything appears to be set-up correctly.
I am using Woocommerce v2.6.14

Regards

Perch

Shipping Method Not Shown 21 Apr 2017 12:05 #3

• Perchpole
I am still waiting for some support!

Shipping Method Not Shown 21 Apr 2017 13:34 #4

• Perchpole
I have just installed the plugin on another site and I have exactly the same problem.
The "Shipping By Rules" does not show up in the list of methods:

Shipping Method Not Shown 22 Apr 2017 16:05 #5

Dear Latrat, dear Perchpole,
The latest stable version does NOT yet use WooCommerce's shipping zones, as it already has a similar functionality built in. See
open-tools.net/documentation/advanced-sh...ce.html#installation

However, the latest pre-release version 1.2.99 (to be released as the next stable version 1.3) contains full support for shipping zones. If you want to test it, please download the pre-release versions from the product pages of the "Shipping by Rules" plugin and the paid "Advanced Shipping by Rules" plugin:
open-tools.net/woocommerce/shipping-by-r...for-woocommerce.html
open-tools.net/woocommerce/advanced-ship...for-woocommerce.html

Please be advised that this is a pre-release version. We are not aware of any issues, but we wanted to get some more tests from different users before we let the whole user base automatically upgrade to that version. In our test, the plugin works just fine. If you decide to try that version, please let us know whether everything runs smoothly or you run into any issues.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Shipping Method Not Shown 22 Apr 2017 16:51 #6

• Perchpole
Thanks for the info and the update. The documentation was not clear about the shipping zones at all!

Shipping Method Not Shown 22 Apr 2017 18:05 #7

Yes, sorry, I just updated the documentation with an explicit explanation. Once we'll release the next version that supports shipping zones, we'll remove that again.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Shipping Method Not Shown 22 Apr 2017 18:09 #8

• Perchpole
No problem. Now I understand the situation!
When will the "Zone" version be available do you think?

Shipping Method Not Shown 02 May 2017 23:25 #9

Dear Perchpole,
Our plan is to release the new version within the next week.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: