VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rule to calculate shipping cost per item 28 Oct 2013 13:50 #1

• osonabit
  • osonabit's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I would know if with your extension it could be possible to caltulate the shipping cost depending of the weight of each item there are in the cart.

In my case the tariff that I have from my transport company is a price for each package depending of the weight.

For example:
A france costumer by 2 wheels and 1 jet sky
2 x 22cm wheels are 2 packages of 1.5kg each one
1 x jet sky is composed by: 1 frame (package of 21kg) + 1 kit frame (package of 16.5kg) + 6 x 49cm wheels (6 packages of 3.5kg each one)

Folowin my tariff:
2 wheels = 12.85 + 12.85 = 25.70€
1 jet sky = Frame 15.34 + kit frame 15.34 + 6 wheels (6 x 13.48) = 111.56€

Total shipping cost: 111.56 + 25.70 = 137.26€

Can i create rules with your extension to calculate this?

I attach the tariff to show you how it is.

Thanks.

Rule to calculate shipping cost per item 18 Nov 2013 14:38 #2

Sorry, my plugin does not allow you to break down the weight by article. You can just base the shipping cost on the total weight of the order (and on the largest and smallest weight of all products, not on a per-product basis).

Sorry,
Reinhold
  • Page: