VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to do Canadian Postal Code List 01 Nov 2013 03:43 #1

• MaritimeLobster
  • MaritimeLobster's Avatar Topic Author
I have a very simple shipping method. I am using the advanced shipping rules.

Shipping is X to these postal codes; everything else is Z

My only question is how do I set up the list of postal codes? I thought I read somewhere that they needed an * between them. Also, do I refer to them as Zip in the rule. Ex Zip==(f5g*kor*D5G). This list is approximately 200 entries so I just need to know how to set it up properly.

Thanks in advance

How to do Canadian Postal Code List 04 Nov 2013 11:22 #2

That syntax is not formy plugin, but for a different plugin by another developer. With my advanced plugin you can use conditions like

ZIP in list("f5g","kor","D5G")

For some more information on the available variables dedicated to Canadian postal codes see the section on alphanumeric postal codes in the documentation of my plugi .
Best regards,
Reinhold

How to do Canadian Postal Code List 04 Nov 2013 11:24 #3

BTW, you can test your rules before purchase on my demo server demo.kainhofer.com/

How to do Canadian Postal Code List 12 Nov 2013 07:56 #4

• shanegriffs
I have a some what more complicated shipping method.

I need to add a huge amount of post codes in succession, like postcode 3000 to 3062, as well as a number of ones out of order.

Can you do something like.

name= Zone 1; ZIP in list(3000,3021,3267) OR 3100<=ZIP<3200

or do I have to add each and every post code for this Zone in the list?

How to do Canadian Postal Code List 16 Nov 2013 22:33 #5

That rule should work with the advanced plugin.
  • Page: