VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

cart error - Evaluation yields unknown value 11 Jan 2015 21:52 #1

• iwallace
  • iwallace's Avatar Topic Author
Hi all,
i recently update a website from joomla 2.5 and virtumart 2.6 to Joomla 3 and virtumart 3 (it has been a nightmare!)

174.132.121.226/~philtes2/index.php/shop...vita/wall-art/africa

i am now getting an error at the checkout whenever an item is added to the cart and i proceed past shipping address

Evaluation yields unknown value while evaluating rule part 'free shipping'.

the formula is
articles>=0; Shipping=0

and works on the joomla 2.5 and virtumart 2.6 site

i have Advanced Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart Plugin 4.3

i hope someone can help me please

thanks

Ian
Attachments:

cart error - Evaluation yields unknown value 13 Jan 2015 11:41 #2

Dear Ian,
What are your full rules for the shipping by rules shipping method? Apparently, you only copied a part of the rules, while the problem must be somewhere else (in partiular, the problem must be somewhere around the 'free shiping' rule name).

My guess would be that you either left out the "Name=" before "free shipping" or that you misspelled it. But without further information that is just guessing.

Could you please copy the whole ruleset?

Best regards,
Reinhold

cart error - Evaluation yields unknown value 13 Jan 2015 22:59 #3

• iwallace
  • iwallace's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Reinhold,
thanks for the reply.

i have purchased and installed a Virtumart3 template and the error has disappeared.

we are about to begin testing the site - if i run into any more issues - ill check back in

thanks again for your time

;-)

[SOLVED] cart error - Evaluation yields unknown value 29 Jan 2015 20:45 #4

Problem solved.
  • Page: