VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shipping price on frontend 26 Sep 2015 11:43 #1

• extrasound
  • extrasound's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,
I would like to see the price of shipments on the frontend, I can not understand how,

thank you

Fabrizio
www.extrasound.it

Shipping price on frontend 29 Sep 2015 23:56 #2

Dear extrasound,
Displaying the shipping costs (either of the current shopping cart, or of the currently viewed product under the assumption that it is the only product ordered) is out of scope of a shipping plugin like ours. In VM, all a shipping plugin basically does is to return a shipping price to the VirtueMart core. It does not display that shipping cost in any way, because the VM core (or third party cart or other modules) is responsible to handle the shipping costs (and e.g. display it in the cart view and the checkout pages, etc.).

IIRC, there are some modules that display shipping costs of the current cart (even the standard VM cart module does).
I think I saw a third-party module/plugin to display the shipping costs of the currently viewed product under the assumption that it was the only product in the cart, but I can't seem to find that extension any more.

Sorry,
Reinhold
  • Page: