VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1075 sql error 06 Nov 2015 02:31 #1

• Mike Bench
  • Mike Bench's Avatar Topic Author
HI.
I first noticed this problem with the free version 5.6. I upgraded to 5.7 and it corrected. I then bought the advanced version of 5.7 and it came back.

I upload the plugin using the joomla ext manager, create the shipping type and save. No problem. When I try to save and close, with or without data in the configuration tab iget the following 1075 error.

Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `****_virtuemart_shipment_plg_rules_shipping_advanced` ( `id` int(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `virtuemart_order_id` int(11) UNSIGNED, `order_number` char(32), `virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id` mediumint(1) UNSIGNED, `shipment_name` varchar(5000), `rule_name` varchar(500), `order_weight` decimal(10,4), `order_articles` int(1), `order_products` int(1), `shipment_weight_unit` char(3) DEFAULT 'KG', `shipment_cost` decimal(10,2), `tax_id` smallint(1), `created_on` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `created_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `modified_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `modified_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `locked_on` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `locked_by` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0') ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

I have deleted the table using phpMyAdmin and started over a couple of times but I always get the error on save and close. Incidentally, the data under the configuration tab is saved in spite of the error.

Thanks for your help

1075 sql error 06 Nov 2015 17:28 #2

Dear Mike,
Which version of Joomla and VirtueMart do you have installed?
The database take is created by VirtueMart automatically. The plugin does not have any explicit code to create the database table manually. So, I guess it has to be a problem with your VM version. Also, what mysql version do you use?

Best regards,
Reinhold Kainhofer

1075 sql error 06 Nov 2015 19:09 #3

• Mike Bench
  • Mike Bench's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks Reinhold:

I am in Joomla 3.4.5 and VM 3.0.10. I am building this in xampp version 1.8.2. I have had some problems with the aio updates and have manually fixed (I hope) the problem tables. Maybe it is the xampp?

Mike

1075 sql error 14 Nov 2015 13:36 #4

Dear Mike,
As I said, the plugin does not create the table itself, VirtueMart does that. The error message is an indication that something is really messed up (the issue does not appear in any of our test systems, also no other users have a similar issue).

What you can try is to let VM correct the database tables:
1) Go to the VM backend, menu item "Configuration" => "Configuration"
2) In the "Advanced Settings" section check "Enabled database Update tools"
3) To the the menu item "Tools" => "Tools & Migration"
4) Click the "Install or if necessary update tables" button. This will try to fix most database table layout issues (i.e. it tries to ensure that hte current database table layout is the one that VM expects).

While there is no guarantee that this will fix your particular issue, it helped me in many cases where the database was messed up.

You said that the VM AIO caused some problems. Please, first make sure you have the latest version of the AIO plugins, installed too, because conflicting versions of VM and the VM AIO plugins might also cause database inconsistencies.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: