VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free shipping for a particular product 19 Nov 2015 03:26 #1

• wine2268
  • wine2268's Avatar Topic Author
i am getting error while using the following code
Can you please help me with it

Name="Free Shipping"; Amount>=350; Shipping=0
Condition=contains_any(SKUs, "SL1076"); Shipping=0
Articles<=12; Shipping=15
Articles<=24; Shipping=30
Articles<=36; Shipping=45
Articles<=48; Shipping=60

i have to use Condition=contains_any(SKUs, "SL1076"); Shipping=0 for every product or just use SL
Attachments:

Free shipping for a particular product 21 Nov 2015 15:32 #2

Dear Wine2268,
Are you sure you are using the advanced version of the plugin for the shipping method? In particular, lists like SKUs and the contains_any function are only available in the advanced version, so if you set the shipping method to use the free version of the plugin, you would get exactly this error message.
Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: