VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cal Volume height for each product and then sum 28 Jan 2016 15:47 #1

• musqsim
  • musqsim's Avatar Topic Author
Hi There,

I reply to a solved post about this, but I don't know if you get it.

I have manaaged to use you info to solve part of my problem here:
[url=http://http://open-tools.net/forum/shipping-by-rules-plugin/5000-solved-shipping-cost-of-total-weigth-fix-per-kg.html]open-tools.net/forum/shipping-by-rules-p...igth-fix-per-kg.html[/url]

But i need to go further:

If I have 2 products, I need to reach VolWeight of each product and then sum them...
Is it possible?
How can do it?

By the way I can only get VolWeight to work with the following only with Total:
Variable=VolWeight; Value = TotalLength*TotalWidth*TotalHeight*250

not with the one you mentioned:
Variable=VolWeight; Value = Length*Width*Height*250

If I use this one, I get:
Evaluation yields unknown value while evaluating rule part 'Length'.

It is possible to check VolWeight for each product?

Thanks!

Cal Volume height for each product and then sum 29 Jan 2016 12:44 #2

Dear Musqsim,
If I understand you right, all you want to do is calculate the volumetric weight of the total order, i.e. the total volume of all products multiplied by a factor 250. You don't need the actual volumetric weight of each product.

If this is the case, the volumetric weight can be easier calculated using the Volume variable:
Variable=VolWeight; Value=250*Volume

Is this what you have in mind?

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: