VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

advanced shipping rules for 1 or 2 product 02 Jun 2016 07:16 #1

• tuki
  • tuki's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,

I try to implement my user intent, but cannot get over it. Could you offer a solution for the following shipment rule (i read hours the tutorial, and the example, but cannot figure out how to solve this)?

There are product that can be sent in brief. They have two way. Send only 1 piece of the product, or some product weight allow us to send 2 pieces of that product. The intent for the rule:
If cart have only one product that sku is one of them (1,2,3,4,5,2442,362), OR the cart have only two product thats sku is one of the following (1,2,,4,26,234,23,4,).
In the second case its possible to have one product with sku =1, and one product sku=2. so not necessary to have the same product with quantity 2. Its also ok to have 1-1 but the sku should be in the list.

Thanks for your advise!
Have a beautiful day,
Regards,
Peter

advanced shipping rules for 1 or 2 product 07 Jun 2016 21:20 #2

Dear Peter,
If I understand you correctly, you want to cover these two cases:
Rule 1) Exactly one unit from SKUs 1,2,3,4,5,2442 or 362
Rule 2) Exactly two units from SKUs 1,2,4,26,234,23 or 4 (no other products, but two different articles from the list or two copies of the same)

Each of these two rules has actually two conditions: The total number of articles is exactly 1 (or 2), and the list of SKUs of all products in the cart contains only those allowed SKUs.

This can be implemented with the following rules:
Articles==1; Condition=contains_only(SKUs, 1,2,3,4,5,2442, 362); Shipping=1234
Articles==2; Condition=contains_only(SKUs, 1,2,4,26, 234, 23, 4); Shipping=2345

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: