VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tiered Pricing for Shipping 06 Mar 2017 12:04 #1

• favdes
  • favdes's Avatar Topic Author
Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother you but I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this. We would like to set up different pricing depending on the total value of the order. Here are the rules we would like to apply:

Order value of £0-10 means the shipping price is £4.00
Order value of £10-20 means the shipping price is £4.50
Order value of £20-30 means the shipping price is £5.50
Order value of £30-60 means the shipping price is £6.50
Order value of £60-100 means the shipping price is £8.00

I have created these rules in the plugin but for some reason they are not working. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Name=Royal Mail; 10.01<=Amount; 4
Name=Royal Mail; 10.02>=Amount; 4.5
Name=Royal Mail; 20.01>=Amount; 5.50
Name=Royal Mail; 30.01>=Amount; 6.50
Name=Royal Mail; 60.01>=Amount; 8

Many thanks

James

Tiered Pricing for Shipping 12 Mar 2017 17:29 #2

Dear James,
It appears you got the < and > wrong... For the condition to hold, the larger value has to be at the open end of the smaller/larger sign. E.g. 10<=Amount means that the Amount must be larger or equal to 10, while 10>=Amount means that 10 is larger or equal to the amount (i.e. the amount is SMALLer than 10).

Your rules should actually be:
Name=Royal Mail; Amount<=10; 4
Name=Royal Mail; 10<Amount<=20; 4.5
Name=Royal Mail; 20<Amount<=30; 5.50
Name=Royal Mail; 30<Amount<=60; 6.50
Name=Royal Mail; 60<Amount<=100; 8

Best regards,
Reinhold

Tiered Pricing for Shipping 13 Mar 2017 11:50 #3

• favdes
  • favdes's Avatar Topic Author
You hero Reinhold, thank you :0)