Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Language file

Language file 08 Aug 2017 06:17 #1

Have set up the extension, working fine. This code

Name=Small Parcel Special Rate ; weight<50; Shipping=3

produces this display

Small Parcel Special Rate (Small Parcel Special Rate)Special low shipping for small parcels via International Air Mail. (Fee +$ 3.00)

which is ugly, how do I make it say
Small Parcel Special Rate Special low shipping for small parcels via International Air Mail. $ 3.00

I cant see a language file call in the actual plugin code or in a search in language overrides>new.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Language file 10 Aug 2017 01:39 #2

Dear CIWebMarketing,
If I understand you correctly, you simply don't want the rule name printed in parentheses after the shipping method name. You can easily achieve this by simply leaving out the Name=... rule part at all (it is optional!):
weight<50; Shipping=3
This will only print the shipping method name and it's description. The Name=... rule part is meant for additional information like "Austrian Post (larger than 1kg)" or "Austrian Post (Free shipping above 100€)", where the "Austrian Post" is the shipping method name and the parts in parentheses are the individual rule names giving more detailed information about the shipping. If you don't want / need this additional information printed, simply do not give a Name in the rule.

Best regards,
Reinhold
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular