VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

No display in product details view 30 Aug 2015 16:20 #1

• taariq
  • taariq's Avatar Topic Author
Good day
Nice VM plugins I bought one that is working 100% got an issue wit the free one - Subscribe Buyers to AcyMailing for VirtueMart

My Platform
Joomla 3.4.1
VM 3.0.9

I have followed the instruction - no subscribe display?
What am I doing wrong please.

No display in product details view 30 Aug 2015 16:57 #2

Dear Taariq,
In VM 3, there is another setting in the custom field setup: "Cart Input", which you need to set to "Yes" to show the custom field in the product page.

Best regards,
Reinhold

No display in product details view 31 Aug 2015 08:01 #3

• taariq
Good day
Updated setting - still no view on product details?
Thank you
Attachments:

No display in product details view 31 Aug 2015 08:34 #4

• taariq
No worries got it to work - thanks for a awesome free plugin..

[SOLVED] No display in product details view 31 Aug 2015 08:34 #5

• taariq
Problem solved.
  • Page: