VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

incorrect invoice number 24 Apr 2014 12:52 #1

• cespal
  • cespal's Avatar Topic Author
Hi I have virtuemart 2.26 with Joomla 2.5

I have installed Ordernumber Plugin for VirtueMart 2 but when a customer buy, the order comes with the correct number but the invoice don't. The print order appears with correct number too.

I have uploaded images to show the problem.
Can you help me?

Thank you very much

Attachments:

incorrect invoice number 24 Apr 2014 13:04 #2

In the plugin settings, you chose NOT to customize the invoice number, so VM uses its default format for the invoice number. Please note that in VM the order number is in general different from the invoice number (mainly for legal reasons: the invoice number needs to be a counter without gaps, while orders might be cancelled before an invoice is created for them, leaving gaps in the order numbers).

To customize the invoice number, simple select "Yes" in the plugin configuration.
If you need the invoice number to be the same as the order number (but mind the legal issues mentioned above!), you can even use a format "[orderNumber]" as described in the documentation: open-tools.net/documentation/ordernumber...-for-virtuemart.html

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: