VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Forum

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Max dimensions 15 Dec 2015 21:07 #1

• Marttyn
  • Marttyn's Avatar Topic Author
Hi!
I have other question, as other shipping method has different restrictions, like this:
-length + width + height < 90cm
-length < 60cm
-width < 60cm
-height < 60cm

Package must respect all this limitations.
My condition now is like this. How should i change it?

Name=4-7 days [0-100g]; 01000<=ZIP<=50999; weight<100; Shipping=3.8
Name=4-7 days [100-500g]; 01000<=ZIP<=50999; 100<=weight<500; Shipping=5.1
Name=4-7 days [500g-1Kg]; 01000<=ZIP<=50999; 500<=weight<1000; Shipping=8
Name=4-7 days [1Kg-2Kg]; 01000<=ZIP<=50999; 1000<=weight<2000; Shipping=8.7
Comment=España; Shipping=NoShipping

Thanks!

Max dimensions 30 Dec 2015 14:42 #2

Dear Marttyn,
As I wrote in my other post regarding the dimensional weight, the actual dimensions of the package are not directly available, since they depend on how you put the items into the shipping boxes and also on the dimensions of the shipping boxes that you have available. The plugin only provides MaxLenght, MinLength, TotalLength (the sum of all lengths) and the corresponding variable for width and height. However, none of them will correspond to the actual dimensions of the package.
If you find a way to solve that issue (determining the actual dimensions of the packge), then you can add a NoShipping rule at the very beginning that excludes all packages that exceed the allowed package dimensions:
Variable=PackageLength; Value=...... [This is the real issue!]
Variable=PackageWidth; Value=...... [This is the real issue!]
Variable=PackageHeight; Value=...... [This is the real issue!]
Comment=Packaging bounds; Max(PackageLength, PackageWidth, PackageHeight)>60; NoShipping
Comment=Packaging bounds; PackageLength+PackageWidth+PackageHeight>90; NoShipping
Name=4-7 days [0-100g]; .......

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: