Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client4/web20/web/templates/shape5_vertex/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_sidebar.php on line 8

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client4/web20/web/templates/shape5_vertex/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_menu.php on line 278

VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Synchronise user groups with shopper groups

Synchronise user groups with shopper groups 06 Jul 2015 17:29 #1

Hi,

I am looking for a plugin that syncs the joomla user group (which we change via a membership component) with the virtuemart shoppergroups (as some members are supposed to get special prices), and this plugin (though it works the other way around and directly with shoppers) is the closest to a solution I have found yet, so I was hoping you might be able to develop such an extension.

Basically we are looking for a simple rules which says that:
IF a user is added to the joomla-user-group A THEN add this user to the virtuemart-shopper-group X
or the other way around:
IF a user is removed from the joomla-user-group B THEN remove this user from the virtuemart-shopper-group Y.

Could you develop such a plugin? How much would that be?

Looking forward to your response,
gerne auch in deutsch.
Jakob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Synchronise user groups with shopper groups 09 Jul 2015 00:27 #2

Dear Jakob,
Unfortunately, I'm currently very short on time, so I'm afraid I can't help you with the development of such an extension.

Best regards,
Reinhold
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular