Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client4/web20/web/templates/shape5_vertex/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_sidebar.php on line 8

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client4/web20/web/templates/shape5_vertex/vertex/responsive/responsive_mobile_menu.php on line 278

VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sequential Orders excluding multivendor suborders

Sequential Orders excluding multivendor suborders 05 Mar 2017 12:27 #1

Dear Reinhold,
Great plugin and very helpful when using concurrent counters; just set it up and working fine, but have a special need which I would like to ask about.
I am using Yith Multivendor plugin, which creates a suborder within an order for each vendor; this makes the counters take both order and suborder as if they were two different orders, so the counter increases accordingly; i.e. if an order has 5 products of 5 different vendors, instead of increasing 1 sequential number, it increases 5.
Do you have any idea of how I could manage this condition?
I have been thinking about it and maybe just using "Suborders" as a new custom variable could be a solution. The custom variable "Suborders > 0 -> different counter" would create a counter for suborders and do not interfere with orders counters.
What do you think about it? Is it a possible solution or do you think there is any other way of managing this?
Thanks a lot in advance!!
Best regards! Pablo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sequential Orders excluding multivendor suborders 02 Apr 2017 22:51 #2

Dear PSturzer,
Thanks for noticing this issues. In the current version of the plugin there is indeed no way to work around this issue easily.

Your approach of a custom variable is also the one we'll choose to fix it. In the next release (no release date yet determined), we'll add a custom variable [issuborder], which you can use to set a different number format. See open-tools.net/documentation/advanced-or...merce.html#suborders (the documentation is already updated to the yet-to-be-released version containing the feature).

Best regards,
Reinhold
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular