WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Demo

Blog

About

Forum

We are currently unable to provide proper support!

We are very sorry to announce that we are currently very busy working on some huge, very time-consuming and time-sensitive projects, so currently we are unable to provide proper support in our forums! We hope that after the conclusion by the end of July we will be able to properly answer all open support requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fatal error: Call to a member function getStore()

Fatal error: Call to a member function getStore() 12 Dec 2016 13:07 #1

• roma2509
  • roma2509's Avatar Topic Author
After I tried to make some changes for "Order Numbers" I get the error after order complete on my store:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getStore() on a non-object in /srv/disk12/1131496/www/zeitfurwein.de/app/code/local/Webkul/Preorder/Helper/Data.php on line 641
What it is mean?
Pleas help me to configure that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getStore() 17 Dec 2016 23:39 #2

Dear Roma2509,
That error message appears in the Preorder extension, not in our order numbers plugins. Unfortunately, I don't know that extension, so I can't rule out for sure that it is not caused by our plugin. However, my guess would be that the preorder extension makes some assumption on the internals of the order number system, which fails when our extension is used.
As I don't have access to the preorder extension, I'm afraid I can't help you here. It's the authors of the preorder extension that can debug the issue in their extension.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

VM - Shopping cart

x 

Cart empty

Login Formular