VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping By Rules for WooCommerce

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bad Gateway message 01 Mar 2017 13:43 #1

• fcojav.munoz
  • fcojav.munoz's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

When I activate the plugin and try to check out I see Bad Gateway message.
My WordPress version is 4.6.3

Any help?

Thanks.

Bad Gateway message 04 Mar 2017 12:29 #2

Dear fcojav.munoz,
This message typically means that some PHP error happened. Do you see any PHP warnings or errors in your webserver's log files?

Also, could you please tell us:
- The PHP version installed
- The WooCommerce version
- The version of our plugin

Best regards,
Reinhold

Bad Gateway message 05 Apr 2017 06:45 #3

• fcojav.munoz
  • fcojav.munoz's Avatar Topic Author
Hi

The PHP is 5.4.
The Woocommerce version is 2.6.5
The plugin version is 1.2.7

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bad Gateway message 06 Apr 2017 10:10 #4

Dear fcojav.munoz,
Thank you for the versions. These versions should work without problems, so let's try to get the PHP error message that causes the Bad Gateway message: Could you please enable debuggin and debug logging in WordPress (in the [WEBROOT]/wp-config.php change the line
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
to (notice the change from false to **true**)
define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

After that, whenever a Bad Gatway message happens, the PHP warning/error message should be written to the file [WEBROOT]/wp-content/debug.log. Could you please copy the error messages or warnings from that file and post them here, so we can track down the real cause of the issue?

Thanks,
Reinhold
  • Page: