VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plugin is failing on many levels, 14 Mar 2014 14:30 #1

• mgdrummond1
  • mgdrummond1's Avatar Topic Author
The plugin is failing on so many levels, I don't know where to start. I have used it on other websites but on the current one it just wont work. No matter what it wont show any invoices, its not letting me know when something was sold, I am not getting any links for paid downloads. I dont know where to start to get this to work.

Plugin is failing on many levels, 14 Mar 2014 15:14 #2

Just a few ideas where I would start looking for possible causes:
-) Do you know any differences between the other installations and this website?
-) Is PHP's safe mode set to on or off?
-) What is the php version? What is the VM version? What is the Joomla version?
-) Are there any warnings/errors in the webserver's error log?
-) Are the plugin files on the server readable by the webserver? (In particular, I had a managed installation where new Joomla plugins installed through the Joomla extensions installer always got file permissions that would not let the webserver read/execute the php files. I had to manually change their file permissions on the server).
-) Since you seem to have some experience with the plugin already, I assume you have double-checked whether the plugin is properly set up in the Joomla backup.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Plugin is failing on many levels, 14 Mar 2014 17:41 #3

• mgdrummond1
  • mgdrummond1's Avatar Topic Author
It was really weird, I ultimately uninstalled all of VirtueMart and reinstalled and reset everything in the store. And then it started working. Weird but all good now!

[SOLVED] Plugin is failing on many levels, 14 Mar 2014 18:40 #4

Problem solved.
  • Page: