VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Add extra fee for cap interval to each Kg 21 Apr 2015 20:37 #1

• artfener
  • artfener's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, I need to add extra fee of 0,19 per each kg to base fee of 6.95, this rules must be applied to a certain cap interval so I tryed with the expression below but total shipping rate is wrong:
Name=Consegne express 24/72 ore Venezia e isole minori; 30124<=ZIP<=30142; Peso dell'ordine: {weight}Kg; 1<Weight<=1000; Shipping=6.96+0.19*ceil(Weight-1)
Can somone help me to fix it?

Best regards
Daniele

Add extra fee for cap interval to each Kg 04 May 2015 18:12 #2

I think your ceil(Weight-1) call is wrong. If the order is only e.g. 0,5kg, do you want to add 19c to the 6,96€ (i.e. does the first kg also incur charges of 19c)?

I would rather expect that you need ceil(Weight). This rounds the weight up to the next full kg.

If this does not fix your issue, can you give me some examples of order weights and the shipping costs that you expect for these orders.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Add extra fee for cap interval to each Kg 26 May 2015 14:30 #3

• artfener
  • artfener's Avatar Topic Author
Thanks for your answer Reinhold, but that did non fix the issue, so I try to explain what price should be expected:
for ZIP interval bwtween 30124 and 30142 Shipping basic price (6.96) must be addedd of 0.19 per kilo, so i.e. for 5kg weight, price should be
6.95 + (0.19x5 )= 7.9.

Best regards
Daniele

Add extra fee for cap interval to each Kg 27 May 2015 22:59 #4

Dear Daniele,
That rule should actually do exactly what you want (if you have selected the proper weight unit):
Name=Consegne express 24/72 ore Venezia e isole minori; 30124<=ZIP<=30142; 1<Weight<=1000; Shipping=6.95+0.19*ceil(Weight)

If that rule is not used for those weight ranges where you want it, please add a debug rule:
Name="All variables: <pre>{values_debug}</pre>"; Shipping=NoShipping
This will print out ALL available variable names and their value, so you can check whether the Weight variable really has the correct value.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: