VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Combine rules with minimum number of products 02 Sep 2015 15:59 #1

• jbswinkels
  • jbswinkels's Avatar Topic Author
Just bought the Advanced Shipping by Rules Plugin and fixed the shipping costs based on categories in Virtuemart. That works fine :)

Now I need to combine these rules with minimum number of products from one categorie.
For example: Shipping 3 products from categorie X is not possible, only with 5 or more (just like with the default Virtuemart shipping settings).

Is this possible?

Combine rules with minimum number of products 03 Sep 2015 18:14 #2

The quantity purchased from category 1234 can be obtained by
evaluate_for_categories(Articles, 1234)
If I understand you correctly, this article count needs to be either 0 or at least 5. In particular, if 1<=evaluate_for_categories(Articles, 1234)<5 then shipping should not be possible. I would solve this by prepending a rule that prohibits shipping in that case:
Name="Catetory X has a minimum order quantity of 5"; 1<=evaluate_for_categories(Articles, 1234)<5; NoShipping

Best regards,
Reinhold

Combine rules with minimum number of products 09 Sep 2015 22:31 #3

• jbswinkels
Yeah, that works fine. Thanks!

[SOLVED] Combine rules with minimum number of products 09 Sep 2015 22:31 #4

• jbswinkels
Problem solved.
  • Page: