VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Shipping by Rules for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free shipping multiple products 17 Oct 2016 16:28 #1

• aldtex
  • aldtex's Avatar Topic Author
Hello, Reinhold! I am using php 5.4, VirtueMart 2.6.10, Joomla! 2.5.27. I have studied your documentation. I'm trying to make free shipping for multiple products.
Name=Free shipping; issubset(SKUs, list("BAB6510IRE", "BAB6510RE")); Shipping=0

or

Name=Free shipping; Condition=contains_any(SKUs,"BAB6510IRE", "BAB6510RE"); Shipping=0

Free Shipping - shown in the cart when buying of all products. How can I do that would show up only free shipping when buying only those products?
Thank you in advance

Free shipping multiple products 17 Oct 2016 21:55 #2

Dear aldex,
If I understand you correctly, you want to give free shipping only for orders that do not contain any other products than those two. I.e. if any other product is bought with one or both of the free-shipping products, then shipping should be charged?
Or put differently, the list of SKUs in your order must contain ONLY those two (not neccessarily both), but no others:
Name=Free shipping; Condition=contains_only(SKUs,"BAB6510IRE", "BAB6510RE"); Shipping=0

Best regards,
Reinhold

Free shipping multiple products 18 Oct 2016 06:47 #3

• aldtex
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I want to create a list of products with free shipping. I put in your equation,

Name=Free shipping; Condition=contains_only(SKUs,"my sku1", "my sku2"); Shipping=0

but the method of free shipping not accessible in these products.

I had to disable the plugin VirtueMart2 One Step Checkout because the cart does not worked with him. Can still some sort of conflict?

Free shipping multiple products 31 Oct 2016 01:34 #4

Dear aldtex,
Are you sure you placed this rule before all other rules?
Have you placed that rule before all other rules? The plugin walks through all rules sequentially and applies the first matching rule. So if you have any other rule before where all conditions match, that will be offered.

Alternatively, if you are comfortable with giving us access to your VM backend, we could take a look at your installation ourselves and possibly spot an issue quicker than via forum posts.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Free shipping multiple products 01 Nov 2016 17:06 #5

Dear Aldtex,
Thank you for access to your site. It turns out that the plugin was working just fine, the actual issue was the SKUs of your products. In particular, you used a condition ```Condition=contains_only(SKUs, "4000-0471", "4004-0472")```, but the SKU of the products contained spaces, which are invisible to the customer, but are part of the SKU nonetheless to a computer. E.g. the SKU of the first product was actually " 4000-0471 " (notice the space at the beginning and the tabs at the end). Similarly, your second product had an SKU of " 4004-0472" (space at the beginning of the SKU).

I have changed those two products and removed the spaces from the SKU. Now the free shipping works just fine.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Free shipping multiple products 03 Nov 2016 07:45 #6

• aldtex
Everything works fine! Thank you!

[SOLVED] Free shipping multiple products 13 Nov 2016 23:35 #7

Problem solved.
  • Page: