VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Add Buyers to Joomla Groups for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with plugin 02 May 2014 23:21 #1

• m_a_z_u_r
  • m_a_z_u_r's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

I`ve got problem with plugin.
When I add a custom field to product and set to delete user from 2 VMshopper group and add to another one - nothing happens.
Adding to Joomla groups works fine, but I need to set user`s VMshopper group.
What info do You need to help me?

Kind regards,
Robert

Problem with plugin 06 May 2014 00:02 #2

Dear Robert,
Thanks for the report.
I did some investigation and it seems there are two factors playing together:

1) The recently introduced ACL permissions in VirtueMart apparently prevent the plugin from modifying the user's shopper group. I'm in contact with the VM core developers to work around this issue in the plugin.

2) Once that problem is fixed, there is another bug in VM, which prevents removing a user from two groups at the same time. I'm also in contact with the core developers about this issue.

I'm working on an update, but I can't give a ETA for now.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Problem with plugin 06 May 2014 06:46 #3

• m_a_z_u_r
1) Due to that - Does your plugin work at all?

2) As above, why there is no information that plugin does not work properly ?

What should I do then?

Problem with plugin 06 May 2014 21:59 #4

1) Due to that - Does your plugin work at all?

It used to work until the recent changes to VirtueMart. I'm working hard on a new release that will fix these issues.

2) As above, why there is no information that plugin does not work properly ?

Because I wasn't aware of the problem yet, until you reported it. When I released the plugin, it worked just fine.

What should I do then?

I'll release an update in the next few days to fix these issues. Can you wait that long?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Problem with plugin 07 May 2014 00:27 #5

I have now fixed the plugin to work again properly. In my tests it now really adds / removes the users to/from VM shopper groups again and your problems should thus be fixed.

I'll send you that version by email to verify that it indeed fixes your problem. If you could confirm that that version fixes your problem, then I'll upload the new version for public release on the homepage.

Best regards,
Reinhold

Problem with plugin 07 May 2014 09:45 #6

• m_a_z_u_r
I`m really impressed:)

I`ve checked the plugin. It now works fine with add/remove VM shoper multigroups.

Big thanks.

[SOLVED] Problem with plugin 02 Jun 2014 10:12 #7

Problem solved.
  • Page: