VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I still have 'vminvoice' in my PDF invoice number 17 Apr 2015 18:26 #1

• mafetro
  • mafetro's Avatar Topic Author
Hi there,

Maybe I'm missing something but can't get rid off invoice title 'vminvoice' in my PDF invoice number. Could you please shed some llight for me on this.

Thanks in advance.

PS: testing sites with J! 2.5 + VM 2.6 and J! 3.4 + VM 3

I still have 'vminvoice' in my PDF invoice number 18 Apr 2015 14:35 #2

Dear mafetro,
Yes, the file name of the pdf invoices is hardcoded in VirtueMart to have the form "vminvoice_INVOICENUMBER.pdf". So the prefix in the file name is unfortunately nothing my ordernumber plugin can change.

Starting with the upcoming VirtueMart version 3.0.8 there is some way to override the prefix using a language override, but that is not done by my plugin either, but has to be done in the Joomla backend's language -> Overrides section. There, you can add an override for COM_VIRTUEMART_FILEPREFIX_INVOICE. The default is "vminvoice_", but you can choose anything you like. The resulting file name will consist of the prefix, immediately followed by the invoice number. Of course, you can even select an empty prefix to have invoice file names consisting only of the invoice number.

Best regards,
Reinhold

I still have 'vminvoice' in my PDF invoice number 19 Apr 2015 09:55 #3

• mafetro
  • mafetro's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Reinhold,

Finally good news, didn't know that. Thanks for detailed answer.

Best regrads.

[SOLVED] I still have 'vminvoice' in my PDF invoice number 04 May 2015 18:09 #4

Problem solved.
  • Page: