VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PDF invoice isn't generated correctly 04 Jun 2015 17:08 #1

• mafetro
  • mafetro's Avatar Topic Author
Hello,
Order number are generated ok but not the invoice number and the PDF invoice looks like this:
vminvoice_2015-00002_not_found._pdf
It was correctly working some days ago. Any idea what it could be?

Joomla 2.5.28
VirtueMart 2.6.12
Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart 3.1 (updated today but no luck)
PHP 5.4.35

Thanks in advance

PDF invoice isn't generated correctly 09 Jun 2015 03:30 #2

Dear mafetro,
This behaviour is quite strange...

Did you delete some test orders in VirtueMart? Did you maybe restart the server directly afterwards (at least, before the next order was submitted)?

If that is the case, you ran into a small bug in VM together with MySQL's behavior of resetting an autoincrementing key on a server restart. In particular, MySQL "forgets" that the deleted orders were made at all, while VirtueMart preserves the invoice numbers for deleted orders. So new orders will be assigned the invoice numbers of the orders that were previously deleted.
I suppose the best/easiest/only way is to go directly into the database (the invoice table) and manually delete the invoice records of the deleted orders.

Best regards,
Reinhold

[Solved] PDF invoice isn't generated correctly 09 Jun 2015 12:45 #3

• mafetro
  • mafetro's Avatar Topic Author
Hello Reinhold,

Yes, this was quite strange, didn't found info about this problem. Once I have deleted those invoices you mentioned everything start working again.
Thank You very much for your help. I'm very satisfied with your support.

Best Regards,
Maria
  • Page: