VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Advanced Ordernumbers for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blank screen and Order Number didn't work 02 May 2016 12:00 #1

• infomirben
  • infomirben's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,

Well I just installed your pluging and I’m afraid but I have the following issue, when a customer finish is purchase and the shop I get a blank screen that’s all.
I tried several kind of variables like [########:8560] for example but there no is way at all to make it work right, I always get a blank screen when customer finish the purchase process.
I disable your plugins and everything is working again.
Could you please tell me how or where can I fix this.

Thanks and have a great day.

Blank screen and Order Number didn't work 03 May 2016 15:39 #2

Dear InfoMirben,
Do you see any PHP error messages or warnings in the webserver's log file? Alternatively, please turn on full error reporting (in Joomla's Backend, in the section "System" -> "Configuration" -> "Server" set "Error reporting" to "Development"). Instead of a blank screen you should then get the PHP error message with a backtrace directly in the browser.
Which versions of PHP, Joomla and VirtueMart do you have installed on your site?

Best regards,
Reinhold

Blank screen and Order Number didn't work 12 May 2016 10:36 #3

• infomirben
  • infomirben's Avatar Topic Author
Hi,
Well I'm afraid but as you said I have activate the debugging console and there is no PHP message at all.
Only blank screen.
The PHP version is 5.3.3, Joomla 2.5.14 and Virtuemart version is 2.6.10
Here attached a screen capture.
Thanks.
Attachments:

Blank screen and Order Number didn't work 14 May 2016 19:45 #4

Dear InforMirben,
Thanls for the information that you have PHP 5.3 installed. On May 3 we released a bugfix for PHP 5.3. Could you plase upgrade the plugin to version 4.0.2 and check again. Please let me know whether this fixes your issue.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: