VirtueMart

WooCommerce

Others

Docs

Support

Blog

About

Downloads for Sale for VirtueMart

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Plugin development ceased, all plugins made available freely (GPL)

With great sadness we have to announce that we are ceasing development of all our VirtueMart, WooCommerce and Joomla plugins. Effective immediately, all our plugins -- even those that were paid downloads -- are made available for free from our homepage (GPL license still applies), but we cannot and will not provide any support anymore.

It has been a great pleasure to be part of the thriving development communities of VirtueMart as well as WooCommerce. However, during the last year it became painstakingly clear that in addition to a full-time job, a young family and several other time-consuming hobbies at professional level (like being a professional singer) the plugin development and the support that it requires is not sustainable and is taking its toll. It has been an honor, but it is now time to say good bye!

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VM Database customisation 08 Jun 2015 14:20 #1

• menzi200779
  • menzi200779's Avatar Topic Author
I have a database with property for sale information. There's tables in my DB that have sellers number, sellers address, sellers price, ERF no of property etc. I want to use VM Download for sale plugin. I'm aware that on the admin side you can use DB tools, to update the VM tables . Im not too technical but wanted to know if there's a way that I can update the VM tables so the front end can search for information that is on my database. Maybe there's a better way of doing it? For example, if a customer goes on the front end they can search for a street addrs and see all properties that are for sale in that street, or they search for the owners number and get the details of that owner's property for sale, ofcourse after paying for the download.

VM Database customisation 09 Jun 2015 00:50 #2

Unfortunately, our plugin is meant for static files to download. There is currently also no way to search the contents of the downloadable files...

To be able to search for particular properties of your properties for sale, you can use custom fields. That's a general VM question and is better asked on the VM forum.

Best regards,
Reinhold
  • Page: